QuickShare File Server is a powerful yet easy to use ftp & http server helps you sharing files.
If you have any of the following requirements, QuickShare File Server is the right choice for you:
* Sharing (send/receive) files with others easily and conveniently.
* Need the sharing protected by password.
* The files sharing are big.
* The people sharing files with are many.
* The people sharing files with use different OS (Mac/Linux/Unix, etc).
* The people sharing files with does not want to install client softwares.
* Do not want to drag big files from one folder to another for sharing.
* Do not want to stay beside computer while sharing.
* Have a light weight/smart HTTP/FTP file server instantly, but not an expert of that.
* Powerful yet easy to use.
* No need for client software installing. Clients can download and upload files by web browsers (Microsoft IE/Mozilla Firefox/Opera/etc.) or ftp clients which many OS (such as Microsoft windows) has already build-in.
* File Transfer between different operating system (Windows/Mac/Linux/Unix, etc). No matter what the client OS is, as long as it has a web browser or a ftp client. Almost every OS has these installed.
* Supports virtual folders. Fed up with moving large files from one folder to another? Virtual folders can help you. Just map the real folders you want to share to virtual folders.
* Anonymous access and password protection are both supported.
* Beautiful and full customizeable http template.
* Support most popular web browsers and download tools.
* Supports resuming and multi-thread transfer. More efficiency!
* Supports files larger than 4G byte. You can share files as big as you want.
* Monitor clients activities with logs, statistics.
* Supports all basic FTP commands, plus more features, such as passive mode, resuming of file transfers.
For more information, please visit our web site: http://www.quicksharehq.com
» version 1.2.6 - posted on 2013-02-12
Fix problems of chinese characters display.
» version 1.0 - posted on 2010-11-07
EULA - End User License Agreement
QuickShare File Server License Agreement
Copyright (C) 2005-2013 Techphoebe All Rights Reserved
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING AND USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Use of QuickShare File Server (hereinafter "SOFTWARE") is contingent on your agreement to the following terms:
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
Techphoebe (hereinafter "AUTHOR") grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to use the SOFTWARE.
The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold, to you for use only under the terms of this Agreement.
Evaluation and Registration
This is not free software. Subject to the terms below, you are hereby licensed to use this SOFTWARE for evaluation purposes without charge for a period of thirty (30) days. If you use this SOFTWARE after the 30-day evaluation period a registration fee is required. If you happen to go over your thirty (30) day evaluation period without realizing it, the SOFTWARE will remain functional (with an increasing pause on startup for each day it is run past 30) as a convenience to those of you who must get critical work done before you have a chance to purchase a license. The registration fee grants you the right to use this SOFTWARE for unlimited time, and allows you to unlock the program to its full potential. When payment is received you will be sent your own personal registration code.
One registered copy of SOFTWARE may either be used by a single person who uses the SOFTWARE personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. You may access the registered version of SOFTWARE through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the SOFTWARE covering all workstations that will access the SOFTWARE through the network. For instance, if 5 different workstations will access SOFTWARE on the network, each workstation must have its own SOFTWARE license, regardless of whether they use SOFTWARE at different times or concurrently.
2. SCOPE OF GRANT
You may not decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer the SOFTWARE, or engage in any other activities to obtain underlying information that is not visible to the user in connection with normal use of the SOFTWARE. You may not modify, rent, or resell for profit this SOFTWARE, or create derivative works based upon this SOFTWARE. You may not publicize or distribute any registration code algorithms, information, or registration codes used by this SOFTWARE without permission from the AUTHOR.
In no event shall the AUTHOR''s liability exceed the purchase price of the SOFTWARE.
This SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
The license will terminate automatically and the SOFTWARE unregistered if you fail to comply with any of the above terms and conditions. The license may be terminated by either party at any time and without notice.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE AUTHOR FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT AND DOCUMENTATION REMAINS WITH RECIPIENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.